Richmond, Illinois 3 bedroom 2 full bath geothermal solar home with open floor plan 60 miles NW of Chicago. This one of a kind home sits on 5 secluded acres and backs up to McHenry County’s finest conservation preserve “Glacial Park”. Features include:
• South facing Sunroom
• Open floor plan
• Kitchen with Solid Wood Poggenpohl Cabinetry
• Home office with separate entrance and Bath (Could be in-law arrangement)
• Large detached 3+ car garage (1 oversize door)
• New Premium ProSnap metal roof with Emerald Green concealed fastener system
• Wood wrap around deck with 16’x20’ screen house
• Garden space with natural artesian well
• Solar system (24 panels) with Fronius 1G Inverter.
• Fire place and word burning stove
This home does not have a furnace or air conditioning system, yet the geothermal exchange system keeps the house comfortable year round. For those who like extra warmth in the winter months, additional heat can be provided by electric radiant heat, or by a wood burning fireplace.